bugs

Ask questions about the site and play with your account here.
aerial
Class E

bugs

Post by aerial »

Hey Spike,

I have been having some trouble with the board. It started sometime ago with my avtars not showing up. My profile wouldn't update when changed.

Interestingly enough the icon on my browser for Rivetbangers changed to the icon for my webmail? Strange.

I was not able to upload any photos to the Sun 'n' Fun gallery several times. Not sure what's up, unless I got chibashed by some image bug.
Duane Cole T-cart 0-320 Full Inverted

Spike
Chief Rivet Banger

Post by Spike »

The avatar problem most likely occured during a site upgrade. I know the last time we upgraded, a few months ago, I accidentally squashed some avatars. I thought I had let all of the appropriate parties know. I must have missed you, sorry about that. The software shows that you have no avatars registered for your profile.

As far as not being able to update your profile, what error is it giving you? I have not had any complaints regarding this. Whats the problem that you are having with uploading photos to the SNF gallery? I see that a few other people have been able to do it. Is it giving you some type of error?

-- John
http://www.rivetbangers.com - Now integrating web and mail!
Current Build: 2 years into a beautiful little girl

aerial
Class E

Post by aerial »

All I had to do was complain I guess....things are working now. Good thing I am not a computer geek or I would probably starve......whoaa! Had a little turbulence at the computer, must have just had an earthquake.
Duane Cole T-cart 0-320 Full Inverted

Spike
Chief Rivet Banger

Post by Spike »

Woohooo, that was the easier bug fix I think Ive ever done!!

-- John
http://www.rivetbangers.com - Now integrating web and mail!
Current Build: 2 years into a beautiful little girl