In the workshop after a great day

A place to discuss workshops and the use and desirability of tools.
svanarts
Air Marshall

In the workshop after a great day

Post by svanarts »

I decided to go out into the workshop to unwind after a good day at work. I got very little done either at work or in the workshop but still a very good day. What was so good about it? Well I gave a colleague from work his first ride in an RV. He was duly impressed. He started asking about kit costs, build time, etc. He said it was by far the best handling plane he'd ever flown in. Pshaw! Of course it is.

So what better to do at the end of a very good day with a friend? Go out into the workshop and spend more time with your friends. You guys couldn't see me but it was like you were all there.

Scott VanArtsdalen
Token Heretic
Nirvana Rodeo / Dudek Universal
S-6ES N612SV - GONE but not forgotten
RV-4 N311SV - SOLD

cjensen
Whiskey Victor

Post by cjensen »

That does sound like a great day Scott!!

...AND, I haven't heard anyone say Pshaw for a long time!! That made my day complete! Time for bed now! :thumbsup:
Chad Jensen
Missing my RV-7...
Vertical Power support
http://verticalpower.com

JohnR
Class B

Post by JohnR »

Scott, sounds liek a great day! I had a friend that was here to visit from California yesterday and my nephew from Montana. We spent the day out pheasant hunting and then spent a couple of hours looking and talking about the plane. Didn't get any work done but it sure was productive time! Kind of like a big recharge. :)
JohnR
RV-7A - Fuselage - SOLD, just not supposed to be
Numbers 6:24 - The LORD bless thee, and keep thee