Huge Prizes at RV-Nation.com!!

A forum for the proverbial airport bum who just wants to talk about anything and everything related to flying. Introduce yourself here !!

cptbuzz
Class G

Huge Prizes at RV-Nation.com!!

Post by cptbuzz »

Hey RVers, Huge prizes just keep rolling in. Come visit www.rv-nation.com for a list of really nice prizes to be won. Come check it out and join in on all the fun! See you there!
Scott "Buzz" Brown
RV-Nation.com

hydroguy2
Class B

Post by hydroguy2 »

I'm confused. As a member of RV Nation, I am eligible for discounts from preferred vendors, correct? Also as a member, I get my name entered in a raffle for vendors donated gifts?
But to be a member I need to purchase a $39 membership? I'm also able to donate to the RV nation scholarship fund. Or buy RV nation t shirts to promote your quest. Or...

Call me skeptical, I'm not understanding the value to the average RV builder. I may be way off base here and sorry if that's the case.
Brian
Townsend, MT

cptbuzz
Class G

Post by cptbuzz »

I am sorry that you are confused, it was never my intention to cause that. The whole idea behind RV-Nation is to promote the grassroots of aviation. Well, what is that? Well, first of, its develop the camaraderie amongst all of us RVers who so love the sport. It is also to introduce the sport that we love so much to young people in more ways that just to give them a ride in a plane. The scholarship money as well as all t-shirt money goes toward giving scholarships to worthy and dedicated high schoolers who want to further their education in aviation or aerospace. The grass roots also means teaching kids how to build planes in workshops and developing strong interests that will help further our sport for ages to come. Grass roots also means developing STEM camps for younger kids so that they learn to develop analytical minds that will help them in tomorrows world.

RV-Nation also gives back to its members by holding give-a-ways that will benefit their planes or builds. I don't know of any other organization that does this on a regular basis.

What's in it for the regular RV guy? A sense of paying it forward for our future, developing great friendships with fellow RVers whom you can go fly your plane with and develop a camaraderie that will last for a lifetime, all the while giving back to preserve the lineage of our great sport.

RV-Nation is young, but is growing exceptionally fast. As we grow, we will add more and more to benefit our members. What we are offering up to this point is incredible based on the newness of the organization. I hope that you will consider joining up with us and help make a difference in our quest to make aviation the best its ever been.

Scott Brown
Scott "Buzz" Brown
RV-Nation.com

hydroguy2
Class B

Post by hydroguy2 »

Ok...just wondering
Brian
Townsend, MT

Spike
Chief Rivet Banger

Post by Spike »

So its an organization that is centered around education for kids and getting them excited about flying, building, and learning? If so why the RV centric aspect? Seems we have lots of those around.

I am not sure I get all of it either.

John
http://www.rivetbangers.com - Now integrating web and mail!
Current Build: 2 years into a beautiful little girl

captain_john
Sparky

Post by captain_john »

Scott, I get it and wish that I were located closer to you in order to help out!

Having it RV-centric is GREAT! Getting kids involved in what we are doing is the life blood of our existence!

I am flying a friend's -6 right now but when my -7 is done, I will be passing through your neck of the woods A LOT in order to get to places on my summer vacations. I do hope to stop by, say hello and help fly kids in my RV!

...besides, your logo is cool!

:) CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!

cptbuzz
Class G

Post by cptbuzz »

Thanks CJ,

I look forward to meeting up with you too! I thought my goal was fairly simple to understand, and on top of that, I am giving back a WHOLE lot!! Well, some folks are going to be happy as a clam when they populate their panel with some extremely nice equipment compliments of RV-Nation.

Where abouts do you live CJ? Have you been to my site yet? www.rv-nation.com

Check it out. Thanks for all the support.

Kind Regards,

Scott
Scott "Buzz" Brown
RV-Nation.com

captain_john
Sparky

Post by captain_john »

Scott, I am up in Plymouth, MA. My girlfriend was kind enough to get me a couple of your t-shirts for Christmas this year. Perhaps you recall talking to her about it? She said that she called and spoke to "some guy"! hahaha

Was it you?

:lol: CJ
RV-7

cptbuzz
Class G

Post by cptbuzz »

That was me..... I am "that" guy..hahaha.

Yeah, it is too bad that you don't live closer to here, could really use the help. That would be nice.

By the way, I am working on a few things here for my membership drive. I think that I have worked it out that I am going to give away either an -8 kit or a -7 kit when my membership gets to 3500 members. I think it should be a celebration. What do you think?

Scott
Scott "Buzz" Brown
RV-Nation.com

captain_john
Sparky

Post by captain_john »

WOW! That would be AWESOME!

I guess that I would build an -8 next just for the variety?

That would be INCREDIBLE to offer a give away project!

Cool!

:) CJ
RV-7

cptbuzz
Class G

Post by cptbuzz »

Simply trying to let people know that its not all about me, its about getting back to the way it used to be, the grass roots of aviation. Things were alot different years ago, and I think the RV population could band together a bit and get it back to that way. That's what I am trying to do at RV-Nation. If you like it and think what I am doing is a worth while cause, spread the word. People can join at www.rv-nation.com and we can all enjoy the fun. I have alot of really nice prizes to give away. The more that join, the more that win. Personally, I can't wait to see the people's faces that win..... its PARTY TIME!!!

Scott
Scott "Buzz" Brown
RV-Nation.com