Fly-in / Pig out at my club's grass strip

A forum for the proverbial airport bum who just wants to talk about anything and everything related to flying. Introduce yourself here !!

captain_john
Sparky

Fly-in / Pig out at my club's grass strip

Post by captain_john »

Hey All,

I now have tickets for our much anticipated Fly-in / Pig out PIG ROAST at my club's grass strip, known as Fisher's Field. It is 2,100' of some of the FINEST grass you have ever seen!

The date is set for Saturday, August 25 and there is no rain date. The food will arrive around 11 and you can camp there! I will be camping and so will Thermos.

In the evening, we will have fresh fish for grilling (John Wo, our local Murphy Rebel pilot is donating! Thanks John) in the evening and will light a campfire. Mike Butts is bringing his guitars (one for Thermos!) for some entertainment!

Tickets are sold only in advance. They are $15 and available through me and my fellow Chapter 62 members. Children are $5.

No one will leave there hungry and I am sure you will be entertained!

I have reserved the Citabria through the night and might do some Young Eagles with it while it is there!

If you would like a ticket, please see me. I can either sell you one in person or mail it to you.

A good time will be had by all!

8) CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!