Airport Courtesy Cars Now on the Web

A forum for the proverbial airport bum who just wants to talk about anything and everything related to flying. Introduce yourself here !!

gbrasch
Class G

Airport Courtesy Cars Now on the Web

Post by gbrasch »

We just completed a major upgrade to Airport Courtesy Cars App, which now makes the app available on ALL devices, including the web. Please upgrade your app to the latest version. If your phone does not support the app, then go to our new website, www.airportcourtesycars.com The site is mobile friendly and you can place its icon to your phone or tablet screen. Both versions show Google maps for each state, the app version still shows the entire US map which some people prefer. The site currently lists over 1560 cars. Thanks for your input and contact us with any questions, new listings, or corrections to airportcars101@gmail.com And please check out our advertisers and FBO’s who offer you fuel discounts. The app remains free.
Glenn Brasch RV-9A #90623 First Flight 10/4/13
1952 Tri-Pacer
KRYN Arizona
Owner, Airport Courtesy Cars Website
www.airportcourtesycars.com

captain_john
Sparky

Re: Airport Courtesy Cars Now on the Web

Post by captain_john »

Hey Glenn,

How are things going?

Missed you at OSH last year. Planning on going again this year?

I hope to.

:) CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!

gbrasch
Class G

Post by gbrasch »

C U There John!!!!
1952 Tri-Pacer
KRYN Arizona

davidwv
Class G

Post by davidwv »

Great app, Glenn. I added Waycross, GA (KAYS) this morning. I dropped in to Waycross earlier this week and decided to stay overnight. They let me take their crown vic to the hotel and keep it overnight, which worked out great. For any future Sun n Fun travelers, they also set up with BBQ, hot dogs, etc. for people passing through. Fuel discount as well.
RV-7 - Working on Finishing Kit and FW Forward

bullojm1
Chief Rivet Banger

Post by bullojm1 »

David,

Great to meet you and Phil at SnF! KBHC in Baxley, GA also had a great spread of food, and $3/G gas! They recently re-did their FBO and they have a queen and two double beds for pilots to spend the night.

Mike Bullock
http://www.rvplane.com
RV-7 | Superior IO-360 | Whirlwind 200RV
Garmin GTN650 | GRT Dual Sport SX EFIS

gbrasch
Class G

Post by gbrasch »

Oshkosh coming up! If anyone has any app/website additions that I am missing, please let me know. There seems to be a glitch in my email link on the app version, so if that doesn't work for you, please email me directly to airportcars101@gmail.com Thanks! Glenn
1952 Tri-Pacer
KRYN Arizona

acanais50
Class G

Post by acanais50 »

davidwv wrote:Great app, Glenn. I added Waycross, GA (KAYS) this morning. I dropped in to Waycross earlier this week and decided to stay overnight. They let me take their crown vic to the hotel and keep it overnight, which worked out great mutuelles TNS. For any future Sun n Fun travelers, they also set up with BBQ, hot dogs, etc. for people passing through. Fuel discount as well.
I just tried the app, it's really not bad at all. In any case thank you for sharing it.