RV Nation Fly-in on November 3rd

A place to plan social gatherings, flying events, etc.
cptbuzz
Class G

RV Nation Fly-in on November 3rd

Post by cptbuzz »

Looks like the weather from hurricane Sandy will be out of the area and gone, leaving us with sunshine to contend with. Now we can get back to what we all enjoy the most, flying our RVs to RV Fly-ins! So, I invite you all to come join us at Deerfield Resort (TN44) on Saturday November 3rd for some real fun, incredible music from the band Shake Ragg, participate in our Golf Cart Rally, enjoy the BBQ, look at all the RVs, meet all the people, and enjoy the Deerfield hospitality! Its going to be a really nice time. We look forward to seeing everyone there!

Here are the particulars.
Saturday, Nov 3rd, 0830 arrivals
Deerfield Resort (TN44) 35 miles north of knoxville, TN
airport frequency 122.8
airport elevation 1350 ft
runways 3-21, preferred landing on 21 unless otherwise instructed

Scott
Scott "Buzz" Brown
RV-Nation.com

cptbuzz
Class G

Post by cptbuzz »

Checked the weather this morning for Deerfield for the RV Nation fly-in this weekend (Nov 3rd) and all looks great! Can't wait to get my RV on!

Image[/img]
Scott "Buzz" Brown
RV-Nation.com

cptbuzz
Class G

RV Nation Fly-In is ready to go!! See you all there!

Post by cptbuzz »

Weather is looking better and better. I have the trailer all packed up, the car is packed, all the volunteers have all been briefed, BBQ is ready, the band is on their way, Golf Cart Rally has been redesigned to fit the fly-in better, all the prizes are ready to go, everything is ready!! I am very excited to get the fly-in underway and to see some old friends and to meet some new ones too!
Scott "Buzz" Brown
RV-Nation.com