P-Mags

A forum to discuss the installation and maintenance of the O-320, O-360, & O-540 engines and their variants.
captain_john
Sparky

P-Mags

Post by captain_john »

Well All,

After speaking with Wicked Stick today I am really convinced that P-Mags are the greatedst things sincle sliced bread!

Spike, you really MUST add this site to your "resources" page:

http://www.emagair.com/P-MAGII.htm

These suckers really look nice!

Mahlon, what do you think about these things? What is the cometition? From what I can see, the Slick systems are nothing like them!

Does anyone have any real world experience with them? WS and I like them!

Interesting!!!

8) CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!

Spike
Chief Rivet Banger

P-Mags

Post by Spike »

Done CJ. Anything to break the monotony of deburring, cleaning, & dimpling elevator stiffeners :yawn: That took a while.

That site looks interesting. I will have to scour through it and see what I can see. Im a little low on brain power right now to digest it all *snicker*

-- John

[/code]
Submitted via email

Mahlon

Post by Mahlon »

Jon,
No actual experience with them yet...pretty hard to come by. Some are due in for a customer’s engine soon, so I will get some limited test cell time with them. I’ll keep you posted if anything interesting goes down.
Good Luck,
Mahlon
"The opinions and information provided in this and all of my posts are hopefully helpful to you. Please use the information provided responsibly and at you own risk."

captain_john
Sparky

Post by captain_john »

Mahlon, thanks for the reply!

Yes, those which are due in are for my buddy Dave's (Wicked Stick) engine!

Keep us informed!

8) CJ
RV-7
Garmin G3X with VP-X & a TMX-IO-360 with G3i
It's all over but the flying! 800+ hours in only 3 years!

svanarts
Air Marshall

Post by svanarts »

There are a few posts about them on a competing forum which shall remain nameless. Anywho, of the two or three folks that have installed them they are pleased with their performance. Although I still don't see why anyone would want a E-Mag when they could bolt on a couple of P-Mags and not have to worry about losing electrical and coming home on only one mag. The company is very good from what I've heard and have researched their product well.